Meet Our Team
Meet Our Team
Grayson Wickham, PT, DPT, CSCS
Doctor of Physical Therapy and Functional Medicine Practitioner
Dr. Wickham strives to optimize everything in life, whether it be health, nutrition or athletic performance. This principle carries over to the care he delivers to his patients. He provides evidence-based physical therapy and functional medicine treatments that help his patients get well as fast as possible. Dr. Wickham also is passionate about proactive and preventive healthcare.
He has a diverse work history that includes working with professional athletes such as Olympians, NFL players, MLB players, professional tennis players, and Crossfit athletes. He has extensive training with neurological conditions and has worked in numerous premier, research-oriented hospitals. Dr. Wickham's physical therapy specializations include sports and orthopedic performance and injuries.
Dr. Wickham has completed extensive functional medicine training for conditions including Lyme disease, heavy metals and mold toxicity illnesses, functional immunology and immune system support, neurodegenerative diseases, and other chronic inflammatory illness. He has worked with patients of all ages from all over the world.
Dr. Wickham graduated with his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from University of Wisconsin-Madison, one of the nation's consistently top-ranked physical therapy programs. He holds in Bachelors of Science in Human Biology with an emphasis in Kinesiology from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
In addition to Dr. Wickham's private patient practice, he is the Founder/CEO of Movement Vault, a fitness tech company that revolutionizes mobility and stretching.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Functional Range Conditioning practitioner (FRCms)
- Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) coursework
- American Physical Therapy Association member (APTA)
- New York Physical Therapy Association member (NYPTA)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association member (NSCA)
- International Society for Environmental Acquired Illness member practitioner (ISEAI)
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society member practitioner (ILADS)
- The Institute of Functional Medicine member practitioner (IFM)